Aubergine | Small Leather Goods Pemberley
Pemberley is a premium travelers notebook. This beautiful vegetable-tanned leather* is hot stuffed and glazed, bringing the oils to the surface. It is then gently tumbled to give it a soft profile that lays flat, never needs rolling, and has a beautiful texture. In the hands, it folds, flexes, and will hug your paper inserts with ease. It will scuff, scratch and age beautifully.
Style: Glam, patterned, eclectic, tactile
Texture & Character
- Wonderful, luxurious texture with a soft hand
- Somewhat shiny finish that sparkles in the sunlight
- Color and texture will vary between lots
- See photo for stitching color
- 1 3/4" diameter compartments (single)
- Double Measures 6" x 2" and Single is 6" x 1.5"
These little Leather Tabs are not just fun to add to your notebooks but they also provide several new options for the functionality of your inserts! Once installed they allow for easy flipping from section to section and a rustically well matched label for your pages. Order one of the pre-written Leather Tab sets for classic use and maybe add in a blank set to spur your creativity! Use your favorite adhesive to apply the Tabs either following the instructions provided on this page or in your own way. No matter how you use them to organize your notebook, you’ll be glad you did. Leather Tabs = Organization = Mood Boost
- Light, durable full-grain leather
- Simple sleek design for style and functionality
- Small Tab: 3/4 of an inch (19 mm) in length
- Medium Tab: 1 3/8 of an inch (34.93 mm) in length
- Large Tab: 2 inches (50.8 mm) in length
Note: The 'Blank Assorted' set comes with 9 small, 5 medium, and 4 large tabs.
Note: The 'Bible' set comes on 66 medium tabs.
- Dip-dyed and polished with stunning variation in color
- Center spine closure
- This leather is approximately 2.4 to 2.8 mm thick
- This notebook comes in ONE size (approximately 4.25 inches tall x 7 inches wide when laying flat)
- 2 interior slip pockets
- Single strand of elastic for "piggy-backing" Nano inserts
- See photos for stitching and elastic color
- No pen loop
- This leather is made in the U.S.A.
Inventory & Shipping
- Please allow 7-10 business days shipment
- Available only while supplies last
Tab Installation Instructions
What you will need:
- Chic Sparrow Tabs
Step 1: With a ruler, measure the page height of the notebook you would like to tab.
Step 2: Mark lightly on the page with a pencil every 3/4 of an inch (19 mm) for the small tabs, or 1 3/8 inches (34.93 mm) for the medium tabs, or 2 inches (50.8 mm) for large tabs.
Step 2.5: If you get to the bottom of the page and there is a gap that does not fit another tab, measure the gap and divide that number by 2. Erase the old markings, measure this new number from the top and bottom and mark the page. Then return to step 2 and begin from where you have marked the page.
Step 3: With a heavier hand, mark on the edge of the page with a pencil at appropriate increments for the size tab you are applying. Use a ruler for accuracy, the markings should be centered.
Step 4: Once you have affixed the leather tab to adhesive backing, carefully peel off the tab from the backing. You may find fibers on the edges of your tab, this is completely normal and natural, some additional trimming may be required.
Step 5: Place the rectangular part of the tab in the area you’ve marked.
Step 6: To make sure the tab does not get stuck to another page, carefully turn the tabbed page over to face sticky side up and then fold the tab over so it matches the alternate side.
Step 7: Use the edges of the pages you have marked as a guide for where the following tabs should be placed.
Step 8: Repeat steps 4-8 until tabs are completed.
Note: When tabs reach where you have marked as the bottom of the page and there are more tabs left, simply begin again from the top of the page.