This is a Pre-Order with a 7-10 business day turnaround.
Turning Over a New Leaf
Illustrate your personal style with one of these all-new covers! Our Folios which are made from remnants* in assorted leathers and colors are the first of their kind: a sleek and professional option with an expertly tailored fit for your bonded-spine journal or planner. Because this is not a Traveler's Notebook, this design is intended for use with a single, bonded-spine notebook. Maybe this is the cover you’ve been waiting for, to bring confidence, inspiration, and professionalism to your journal or planner. Completely finished with an internal full-grain leather lining. Designed without a closure or pen loop the Folio is perfect for custom closures or pen holders. The Folio is certain to hold an important place in your collection for years to come.
Detail shots display design features; view product title for color and leather type.
*Remnants are used to make the Folios and a wide range of variation should be expected
Texture & Character
- Full-grain leather
- Select leather types/colors available
- Color and texture will vary between lots
Design & Features
- This notebook comes in 3 sizes, A6, B6, and A5*
- A6 and A5 fit the Hobonichi Techo and Hobonichi Cousin (or similarly sized planners)
- A thin full-grain leather interior liner secures the front and back cover of your bonded spine journal
- A stitched-in, rounded spine allows book covers to lay open and flat when in use
- Front and back covers protect your pages
- Stitching matches the leather color
Shipping & Inventory
- Please allow 7-10 business days for shipment
- If this item isn't in stock you can submit your email address by clicking the bright yellow tab and you will be notified when the item is available again
Order notes are general requests and while we always read them and take them into consideration, we simply cannot guarantee specific leather variation. Thank you for understanding!
*dimensions are specific to the Folio and are not synonymous with Traveler's Notebook sizes