February | Weekly Calendar
Leather Texture & Character
The second in Chic Sparrow’s series of monthly special releases, the February leather matches the romantic feel of Valentines Day perfectly. The stunning, burnt orange color has tons of depth in its red undertone and variation in its light wrinkles. Like a warm hug from a loved one, this leather is wonderful to hold. The matte surface reveals a lighter red pull-up when it is flexed. This leather is pliable yet thick, making it the perfect mix of structured and soft. February is a rustic looking leather cover that will develop a history all its own as it sticks by your side for a lifetime.
- Chrome tanned, flexible, top grain leather
- Matte finish with texture and soft hand
- Color and texture vary between lots
Planner Cover Design
- Notebook cover fits Hobonichi Weeks
- Center spine closure
- Topstitched slip pockets
- Two strands of elastic for securing inserts
- See photo for stitching and elastic color
- Approximately 2.0 mm to 2.2 mm thick
- See size chart photo for measurements
Weekly Calendar Pocket Design
- Front and back full length scallop pockets
- Travelers Notebook style spine strings
- No pen loop
- Please see illustrations for more details
Shipping & Inventory
- Please allow 7-10 business days for shipment
- If the item isn't available, please submit your email address to be notified if it is re-stocked
- Made in the U.S.A.
Order notes are general requests and while we always take them into consideration, we cannot guarantee specific leather variation. Thank you for understanding!