Morland | Pen Quivers
Austen is beloved for its unique combination of stability, elegance, and sensitivity. A firm leather, you’ll feel it fold and flex nicely in your hands as it hugs your paper inserts with ease. This vegetable-tanned leather* is treated with natural oils and fats (a process called being “hot-stuffed”), then glazed to bring those oils to the surface. This creates a glossy finish that never hides the leather’s natural character. Austen leather is designed to easily collect scuffs and scratches, which will mellow with age and daily use.
Style: polished, dapper, sharp, elegant
Texture & Character
- Flexible & lush, vegetable-tanned full-grain leather
- Somewhat shiny finish with a medium hand
- Easily scuffs, dents, and marks; wears its history with pride
- Color and texture will vary between lots
Design & Features
- See photo for stitching color
- 1 3/4" diameter compartments (single)
- Double Measures 6" x 2" and Single is 6" x 1.5"
Shipping & Inventory
- Please allow 7-10 business days for shipment
- Limited stock available
Order notes are general requests and while we always read them and take them into consideration, we simply cannot guarantee specific leather variation. Thank you for understanding!