Toronto | Classic Hemingway
A color that can be difficult to capture with a photograph, the jewel-like blue of the Toronto reveals itself fully when you hold it in natural light. Compare the look this leather conveys to the tone of a deep sapphire. Can you imagine all the precious thoughts and moments that yours will hold?
Style: Antiqued, Well-Traveled, Intrepid, Enduring
Texture & Character
- Flexible & lush, vegetable tanned full-grain leather
- Somewhat shiny finish with a medium hand
- Easily scuffs, dents, and marks; wears its history with pride
- Color and texture will vary between lots
Design & Features
- Gradient distressing
- Unique texture and antique markings
- Center spine closure
- This leather is approximately 2.4 to 2.8 mm thick
- Stitching (if added) will accent leather color
- Four strands of elastic on all sizes for securing inserts except the Pocket Plus & Passport Plus sizes which feature 6 strands
- See photo for elastic color
- This leather is made in the U.S.A.
*Vegetable-tanned leather is photo-sensitive which means the surface will darken when exposed to light. Over time, you can expect your journal to develop its own, unique patina
Shipping & Inventory
- Please allow 7-10 business days for shipment
- Limited Stock Available
Order notes are general requests and while we always read them and take them into consideration, we simply cannot guarantee specific leather variation. Thank you for understanding!