Greyhound | Classic Collector's Hand Tooled
When you see one of the Hand Tooled notebooks, you can marvel at the craftsmanship and hours of work that went into them. Made from vegetable tanned leather, the Hand Tooled collection feels sturdy and ready for anything. It is sure to become softer and softer every time you open it up. With a resilient feel and antiqued finish, they are sure to darken beautifully the more you use it. Hand Tooled fans adore the art masterfully etched into each piece.
Style: firm, rustic, vintage, eclectic
Texture & Character
- Full-grain leather is firm and pliable
- Lightweight durable leather with finished edges
- Variation in the style shows beautiful handmade and unique design
- Color and texture will vary between designs
Design & Features
- Dyed by hand for beautiful variation and antiqued finish
- Center spine closure
- This leather is approximately 2.0mm to 2.4mm thick
- Does not come with pockets
- If added, stitching will be white
- Four strands of elastic on all sizes for securing inserts except the Pocket Plus size which features 6 strands
- See photo for elastic color
- This leather is made in the U.S.A.
Shipping & Inventory
- Please allow 7-10 business days for shipment
- Each notebook is made by hand, so each design will take considerably longer to restock
- If the size or design you want isn’t in stock you can email a request for that size or design to email@example.com
Order notes are general requests and while we always read them and take them into consideration, we simply cannot guarantee specific leather variation. Thank you for understanding!