Buttered Rum | Small Leather Goods Austen
- Full-grain leather is smooth & durable
- Glazed, flexible & lush, full grain leather
- Somewhat shiny finish
- Easily scuffs, dents, and wears its history with pride
- Note: color and texture may appear different between lots
Our leather samples are large enough to use as coasters, yet, small enough to collect. Set them in the sun or see how they react to moisture, etc. Find out which leathers are the best match for you. Try our full grain leather in person!
- Each color sold separately, create your own custom sample pack
- Leather color varies by lot
- These are samples of color only and because leather takes dye differently, your colors may not be an exact match to the sampled color
- Approximately 3.5 x 3.5 inches
- See photo for stitching color
- 1 3/4" diameter compartments (single)
- Double Measures 6" x 2" and Single is 6" x 1.5"
- Full-grain leather is smooth and durable
- Features accent stitching (see photo for stitching color)
- Keys are securely held via a standard key ring and elegant riveted closure
- Length is 6.25"
- Due to being hand cut, the width may vary from 3/4" to 1"
In cold or hot weather, stay above it all with this leather coffee/tea collar. Works well with any sized disposable 12-16oz cups. Provides comfort grip or cold or hot beverages.
- Handmade from luxurious full-grain leather with stunning natural variation
- Keeps drinks hot and hands comfortable
- Riveted closure won’t budge or come loose
- Fits most standard disposable coffee cups
- Color and texture will vary between items
- Fits standard coffee stand paper cups 12-16 oz
These little Leather Tabs are not just fun to add to your notebooks but they also provide several new options for the functionality of your inserts! Once installed they allow for easy flipping from section to section and a rustically well matched label for your pages. Order one of the pre-written Leather Tab sets for classic use and maybe add in a blank set to spur your creativity! Use your favorite adhesive to apply the Tabs either following the instructions provided on this page or in your own way. No matter how you use them to organize your notebook, you’ll be glad you did. Leather Tabs = Organization = Mood Boost
- Light, durable full-grain leather
- Simple sleek design for style and functionality
- Small Tab: 3/4 of an inch (19 mm) in length
- Medium Tab: 1 3/8 of an inch (34.93 mm) in length
- Large Tab: 2 inches (50.8 mm) in length
Note: The 'Blank Assorted' set comes with 9 small, 5 medium, and 4 large tabs.
Note: The 'Bible' set comes on 66 medium tabs.
- Dip-dyed and polished with stunning variation in color
- Center spine closure
- This leather is approximately 2.4 to 2.8 mm thick
- This notebook comes in ONE size (approximately 4.25 inches tall x 7 inches wide when laying flat)
- 2 interior slip pockets
- Single strand of elastic for "piggy-backing" Nano inserts
- See photos for stitching and elastic color
- No pen loop
- This leather is made in the U.S.A.
This multipurpose zipper wallet is a perfect companion in just the right size. The side to top zipper closure secures your cards and ID. Toss in your coins, cash or other bits and bobs for safekeeping and you're well on your way to organizing those bags, purses, pockets, or car consoles. Classic and professional, this wallet is tailored to fit both feminine and masculine styles.
- Zipper closure secures contents
- Compact, sleek design
- Interior divider
- Tailored for easy organizing
- Approximately 3.75 inches tall by 5 inches wide
Inventory & Shipping
- Please allow 7-10 business days shipment
- Available only while supplies last
Tab Installation Instructions
What you will need:
- Chic Sparrow Tabs
Step 1: With a ruler, measure the page height of the notebook you would like to tab.
Step 2: Mark lightly on the page with a pencil every 3/4 of an inch (19 mm) for the small tabs, or 1 3/8 inches (34.93 mm) for the medium tabs, or 2 inches (50.8 mm) for large tabs.
Step 2.5: If you get to the bottom of the page and there is a gap that does not fit another tab, measure the gap and divide that number by 2. Erase the old markings, measure this new number from the top and bottom and mark the page. Then return to step 2 and begin from where you have marked the page.
Step 3: With a heavier hand, mark on the edge of the page with a pencil at appropriate increments for the size tab you are applying. Use a ruler for accuracy, the markings should be centered.
Step 4: Once you have affixed the leather tab to adhesive backing, carefully peel off the tab from the backing. You may find fibers on the edges of your tab, this is completely normal and natural, some additional trimming may be required.
Step 5: Place the rectangular part of the tab in the area you’ve marked.
Step 6: To make sure the tab does not get stuck to another page, carefully turn the tabbed page over to face sticky side up and then fold the tab over so it matches the alternate side.
Step 7: Use the edges of the pages you have marked as a guide for where the following tabs should be placed.
Step 8: Repeat steps 4-8 until tabs are completed.
Note: When tabs reach where you have marked as the bottom of the page and there are more tabs left, simply begin again from the top of the page.