Toronto | Hemingway | Classic
Leather Texture & Character
A color that can be difficult to capture with a photograph, the jewel-like blue of the Toronto reveals itself fully when you hold it in natural light. Compare the look this leather conveys to the tone of a deep sapphire. Can you imagine all the precious thoughts and moments that yours will hold?
- Flexible, vegetable tanned, full-grain leather
- Slightly shiny finish with a medium hand
- Easily scratches with a beautiful patina
- Color and texture varies between lots
Travelers Notebook Design
- Gradient distressing
- Unique texture and antique markings
- Center spine closure
- Approximately 2.4 - 2.8 mm thick
- Optional coordinating stitching
- 4 elastic strands on all sizes
- See photo for elastic color
- Leather is made in the U.S.A.
*Vegetable-tanned leather is photo-sensitive. The surface may darken when exposed to light. Over time, the journal cover will develop a unique patina.
Shipping & Inventory
- Please allow 7-10 business days for shipment
- Limited Stock Available
Order notes are general requests. We always take them into consideration, however, we cannot guarantee specific leather variation. Thank you for understanding!