Sugarplum | Cascade
Sugarplum is a smooth chrome tanned leather with a soft hand; its unique fading finish shows wear and marks easily. When rolled, extraordinary pull-up qualities and charming wrinkles quickly appear giving Sugarplum its exquisite personality, while arrays of straight dark lines further ornament some pieces of this leather. These unique and endearing characteristics are what will tell the story of you and your beloved Travelers Notebook for seasons to come.
The simple grace of a holiday moment, sweetened with the scent of mulled wine, & warmed by the glow of tinted lights…
Texture & Character
- Chrome tanned flexible & lush, full-grain leather
- Somewhat matte finish with a soft hand
- Color and texture will vary between lots
Design & Features
- Center spine closure
- Topstitched pockets with removable pen loop
- Four strands of elastic on all sizes for securing inserts
- See photo for stitching and elastic color
- This leather is approximately 1.5 mm to 2.0 mm thick
- Made in the U.S.A.
Shipping & Inventory
- Please allow 7-10 business days for shipment
- Limited Stock Available
Order notes are general requests and while we always read them and take them into consideration, we simply cannot guarantee specific leather variation. Thank you for understanding!