Some consider this color the royalty of the Creme Collection. Watch as the powder-soft purple tone ripens to a vibrant hue as it ages growing richer with time. The way it accents your mood or look with a splash of color makes this leather perfect for jazzing up the routine. Let tart mix with sweet to bring out the best in both as confidence extends from your cover to the pages within…
Style: Bohemian, aromatic, earthy, free-spirited
This notebook is offered in 3 sizes* (A5, B6, A6) and assorted leathers. The stitched in spine compliments an open notebook and veils the ends of the interior and closure elastics for a neat sleek look. Vertical and horizontal envelope pockets in the front and back of the cover add style and versatility. View pocket placement illustrations by size. Designed for a thinner carry with no attached pen loop and slightly more rounded corners, the E-Class is for anyone, especially those who appreciate the finer things.
Texture & Character
- Full-grain leather with numerous markings
- Select leather types/colors available
- Color and texture will vary between lots
Design & Features
- This notebook comes in 3 sizes, A5, B6, and A6*
- Envelope pockets for versatility and functionality
- Slightly rounded corners
- Sleek edges with no pen loop
- A stitched-in spine veils the ends of the elastics and allows book covers to lay open and flat when in use
- Front and back covers protect your pages
- Stitching matches leather color
- Front and back pockets fit notebooks in the A5, A6 or B6 sizes**
Shipping & Inventory
- Please allow 7-10 business days for shipment
- If this item isn't in stock you can submit your email address by clicking the bright yellow tab and you will be notified when the item is available again
Order notes are general requests and while we always read them and take them into consideration, we simply cannot guarantee specific leather variation. Thank you for understanding!
* These sizes are slightly taller than Chic Sparrow’s other A5, B6, and A6 notebooks. Please refer to our size chart for approximate dimensions.
**See Video on Youtube for more details