It’s a new year and I expect there will be quite a few new things to be seen in 2020. Some have already arrived and others are around the corner. From free shipping options to updated product listing formats and of course my personal favorite, new leathers!
A Familiar Face With A New Name
I am excited to announce that the Toffee color is making a new appearance at Chic Sparrow starting tomorrow, January 29th. This will be the same color and leather type that was enjoyed in the past, however, there will be a few changes you will want to note.
- The Collection formerly known as Mr. Darcy will now be called Austen
- The color formerly known as Toffee will now be called Mr. Darcy
- These notebooks will be made with matching stitching
- Newly constructed notebooks in 2020 will come with an inscription on the interior denoting the Collection, Color, and Year of construction
- Weekly Calendar Covers and Nanos will now be listed as sizes within Deluxe model listings
This may seem like a lot at first glance, but I know with time it will all become familiar and as always I am happy to help with any questions you may have going forward. Keep your eyes on the Blog and Social Media Channels to stay up to date with all the new and exciting things coming your way in 2020. Thank you for reading and I will see you soon at Chic Sparrow!
If you have not already done so, I would like to recommend this Youtube video that Jennifer made discussing some things to expect at Chic Sparrow in 2020. You’re gonna wanna hear THIS!
Join the conversation in our Chic Sparrow community Facebook group: Chic Sparrow Inc. 2.0